Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Mally Socks by Ferner Wolle
By ferner wolle
Très agréable à tricoter
J’ai fait 3 paires de bas depuis les Fêtes avec cette laine. J’aime beaucoup les changements de couleurs et elle est très agréable à tricoter, Ça monte vite des bas en DK et ils seront très chauds.
Mally Socks is the first 4-thread sock wool that the Austrian woolen mill Ferner started to use in the field of hand knitting. The demands on the product were high: the wool had to be unique and soft, and each ball had to be sufficient for large sizes.
The result is absolutely successful! Mally Sock yarn is a lot of fun to work with as it glides easily over the needles, the joy of knitting this yarn is immense. It is not for nothing that Ferner wool is called the "soft gold of Austria"!
- Fibers: 75% Virgin Merino Superwash Wool, 25% Polyamide
- Yarn weight: DK
- Weight & Yardage: 150 grams (5.29 oz) / 450 meters (459 yards)
- Needle size: 3.5 - 4.0 mm / US 4 - 6
- Tension /Gauge: 24 stiches and 32 rows = 10 cm
- Care: machine wash in warm water, dry flat
Colors may vary from screen to screen.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via the "chat" on our website
Free and Fast shipping in Canada on orders over $50 and over $75 for USA orders.