Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover
- Price in reward points: 2100
- Reward Points: 63
- Availability: 3
http://gleener.com/category/before-after/#videos How to use it, click here
Restore clothing and upholstery with the Gleener® Ultimate Fuzz Remover™. This patented and award winning fabric shaver and lint brush safely removes fuzz balls, lint and pet hair from virtually all fabrics. 3 fabric-safe edges eliminate pilling while a built-in lint brush finishes up the job. See the faves we've saved here.
3 Fabric-Safe Edges
Gleener's patented Safe Edge System is what sets it apart from other clothes shavers. Each carefully designed edge targets a different kind of fuzz ball — from big and bulky to medium and super fine — reviving natural fibers, synthetics and blends. Each Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover includes all 3 edges so you have all the tools necessary to save any fave.
- Edge #1: Ideal for big & bulky pills like those found on heavy woolens, blends and synthetics.
- Edge #2: Best for medium pilling like those found on cashmere, merino and finer wools. It also works great on fleece.
- Edge #3: Revitalizes your summer knits, t-shirts, silk blends and ultra delicates by removing fine pills.
- Did we mention that these edges are also interchangeable with the Gleener On the Go?
Built-in Lint Brush
The Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover is 2 clever products in one. The integrated lint brush picks up pet hair in a flash, dusts away dandruff and can be used to beautifully finish any de-pilling job.
The Ultimate Fuzz Remover's ergonomic handle with a soft over moulded grip, makes de-fuzzing a cinch. A strategically placed Quick Release Button lets you easily swap edges between projects.
Ready When You Are
Battery-free and easily portable thanks to the included travel pouch, this lint shaver ensures you have all the tools necessary to save any fave.
USE IT VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE, ON ANYTHING
The Gleener Ultimate Fuzz Remover is so much more than a sweater shaver. The possibilities are endless; and with easy peasy instructions, pills beware: