Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
J’ai adoré faire ce chandail. La mélino est tout en douceur et agréable à porter. C’est un « 10 étoiles » pour le modèle et le fil.
Anne's blouse Sweater
j'ai beaucoup aimé, très bon service après vente. belle laine.
Anne ´s blouse
J’ai adoré faire ce chandail même avec le patron en anglais il est superbe j’ai beaucoup de bon commentaire quand je le porte
This sweater has a circular yoke and is knitted seamlessly from top to bottom. The sleeves and the body are separated at the armpit.
- Recommended amount of Mélino by Fibre Carpe Diem (83% washable merino and 17% linen)
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 3.25 / US 3 / US 3 circular needle or those to obtain the sample of 27 and 35 rows.
Tip: recommended positive clearance is 4 cm in the chest area.
Care: hand wash in warm/cold water, dry flat.
Hand-dyed wool in Quebec by Fibre Carpe Diem
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: email@example.com
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.