Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 10% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
These are my favorite knitting projects to make. Special, unique and perfect for using precious skeins and making gifts.
Venezia is a precious and delicate shawlette, perfect for any fingering skein. It is worked from end to end, with a reversible lace pattern and a diamond shape. The main body of the shawl is worked in ribbing.
- 100 g of Mélino by Fibre Carpe Diem (83% washable merino and 17% linen).
You will need (not included with kit):
- Pattern: English pattern to purchase on Raverly
- Needles: 4.5 mm / US 7 circular needle or those to get the right sample. That is: 18 m and 28 rows = 10 cm in twisted rib.
Final size: 76½" (184 cm) long and 16¾ (42 cm) wide at the center point.
Care: hand wash in warm/cold water, dry flat.
Colours may appear different from screen to screen. To achieve a uniform result, we recommend that you alternate skeins.
Need help with your project? Contact us:
- Ask your question on our Facebook group
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us to place your order or to get help at 450 744-1949
- Write to us via "chat" on our website
What sets us apart
We offer free winding of yarn sold in hanks so you are ready to go as soon as you receive your package. Winding your yarn into cakes greatly reduces the possibility of tangles & knots. Pre-winding saves you time and we would love to do it for you!
Our program allows you to earn points with every purchase which can be applied to future purchases. Signing up is free - you just need to register your account by clicking here. As soon as you do, you will begin to earn points with every purchase.