Sign up to receive a newsletter personalized to YOUR interests. You will receive an email to confirm your choices.
Get 15% off* on your first yarn order by subscribing to the newsletter!
Yarn kit for The world's simplest mittens by Tincanknits
These are the easiest mittens in the world! Perfect for every member of the family, and so easy to knit.
Knitting mittens is so much fun. Many easy steps, and it's very addictive. You can't wait to move on to the next step! And the length is easily adjustable, which makes it even more fun: try them on as you go, and you won't have mittens that are too short for your hands.
This is the ultimate mittens pattern, and sizes go from toddler to large adult.
We have selected for you the Roméo yarn, made from warm untreated Peruvian wool, ideal for the chilliest of winters!
The kit includes:
- 1 skein of Roméo (100% untreated Peruvian wool). This is enough for any sizing.
You will also need (not included with the kit):
- Pattern available for purchase on Ravelry
- Needles: 4mm circular needles. Please knit a swatch and adjust your needle size to obtain gauge.
Skill level: beginner
Sizing: 5" to 8.5" around the hand
Care: hand was in warm or cold water
Need help with your project?
- Ask your knitting questions on our Facebook support group.
- Book a virtual troubleshooting session by appointment